Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 DoE
Contract Type: Permanent, full time
Location: Home based with travel to client sites and Milton Keynes
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reward Analyst to join our growing reward consultancy team.
Are you able to research and analyse data and present this in a way that is engaging? Are you a strong communicator with excellent attention to detail and listening skills? Do you like variety, working across multi stranded projects? If the answer is yes, keep reading
What's great about the role?
We can give you plenty of development and support whilst learning from others in the team and getting exposure to client projects. We work with some exciting organisations which means you’ll be working on interesting, high-profile projects!
The day to day
You will be working with the Analyst team and the Consultants to successfully deliver on various different projects, analysing and manipulating client data and drafting client reports and producing graphs ready for presentation to clients to support key HR practices such as equal pay audits, gender pay gap reporting and pay, bonus and benefits benchmarking.
You will also be:
Handling and resolving queries from client representatives regarding pay and benefits projects
- Communicating with external clients and suppliers to progress projects and sort queries
- Supporting clients to access data in our Innecto Digital platform
- Supporting on new business enquiries
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge and proficiency in MicroSoft Excel with the ability to manipulate and analyse large sets of data using a variety of functions and formulas including Lookups, Logical and statistical formulas/arguments, Charts and graphs, Pivot tables, Data validation, Conditional formatting.
- The ability to be able to present this data in report format will require intermediate skills in Word and PowerPoint.
- This role will be working with external stakeholders, the ability to be able to communicate well at all levels is essential.
- Due to the nature of the role an understanding of HR and wider business issues in the economy is going to be advantageous.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we'd love to learn more about you!
- Hybrid working (home-based with 2 days a month in Milton Keynes head office)
- 25 days annual leave with option to purchase additional holiday days
- Private medical insurance
- Employer contributory pension
- Onsite gym
- Free travel insurance for you and your family
- Life assurance – 4 x salary
- Practical Health Plan
- Salary sacrifice options include big technology purchase discounts, retail discounts platform, car lease schemes, share ownership plan and more….
The role would be home based with a requirement to travel to our Group Head office in Milton Keynes twice a month. You will need to be available to travel around the UK, mainly the South including London, to meet clients and support events as required. The opportunity for part-time working exists
Working at Innecto means working for the UK’s largest independent pay and reward consultancy, where we provide creative and commercially focused talent and reward solutions to help our clients get their pay and reward working harder. We blend the expertise and commerciality associated with ‘the big 4’ with our passion, flexibility and dedication and this is why we have become the trusted partner of choice for many high-profile, global clients.
As part of the Personal Group family www.personalgroup.com , who are an innovative and leading provider of employee reward and benefits, we work together to provide organisations innovatively and expertly with the very best solutions in Reward and Recognition. Our client community includes well-known names like Arsenal FC, The Princes Trust, Grosvenor Estates, Waterstones, Innocent Drinks, England & Wales Cricket Board, CMS Law, Avanti West Coast Trains, The Victoria & Albert Museum, The British Library and AQA.
Find out more about Innecto, our clients, case studies and services at: www.innecto.com
“Innecto is proud to be an inclusive employer and encourages applications from a diverse range of candidates. If you require reasonable adjustments to assist you with the application and/or recruitment processes, please contact our Recruitment Team.
- Business area
- Innecto Reward Consulting
- Reward Analyst
- Milton Keynes
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Yearly salary
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Employment type
- Contract location
- Hybrid home/office
What it's like to work with us
Whether we are field based, located in our offices in Milton Keynes, Kennington, Bromsgrove or working at home, we all come together as part of the PG family.
Everyone has a voice here and plays a part in our success. We celebrate the differences in our people and their diverse backgrounds, ideas, opinions, and life experiences, and are committed to creating a workplace that maximises our people’s potential so that everyone is valued and feels empowered to contribute to our success.
We know the world of work has changed and offer hybrid working patterns across many of our roles.
About Personal Group
Personal Group: Simple, seamless employee services.
See all our latest investor information at personalgroup.com
Find out more about our employee benefits and insurance products at hapi.co.uk and our reward consultancy services at innecto.com and qcg.co.uk
Loading application form
Already working at Personal Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.