Are you passionate about making a difference and want to join a commercial organisation and create a brighter future for the UK workforce.
This new role has been introduced to assist the Implementation Manager with the client onboarding journey and implementation plans for our standard employee benefits platform and new flex offering. From sale through to delivery, the Implementation Executive will work with directly with the client and our in-house teams to ensure we build and implement the appropriate solution to agreed timescales.
Here's what you'll be doing on the day to day:
- Work closely with new business colleagues to understand and define client requirements and develop them those through to implementation, ensuring technical build meets client’s expectations
- Assess the client’s exact needs, creating a plan to meet those needs
- Demonstrate products, processes and systems to clients as required
- Works with the Implementation Manager to ensure full client satisfaction and sign off upon project completion
- Develop, manage and maintain project plans, with a specific focus on key deliverables and due dates
- Collaborate with all cross-functional team members/system owners to accomplish required tasks and provide project updates
- Control tasks and collaborate with project team members to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Manage project delays and ensure key deliverables do not change from original agreement, expectations or contract, suggesting alternative plans and solutions where required
- Work with colleagues to resolve any conflict that may arise, ensuring the problem is solved before the quality of the project is compromised
- Maintain strict adherence to internal policies and internal controls within the organization.
We're looking for someone who is:
- Confident dealing with complex and unusual problems, often with a high level of ambiguity and risk. Challenges information to get to the root of the issue.
- Uses resources creatively and thinks laterally to propose new ideas for their function and the wider business. Demonstrates wider thinking in identifying and exploiting trends within their industry. Prepared to take risks to drive change and monitors the impact of changes.
- Assesses time and resource needed for upcoming projects whilst anticipating the longer term needs and shortfalls in resource.
- Proactively explores customer’s needs, monitors service levels and brings an innovative approach to service delivery. Will develop high profile relationships with clients, suppliers and senior colleagues. Able to manage multiple stakeholders with differing objectives and complex negotiations.
- Creates opportunities for cross functional team working and promotes and supports the function. Communicates effectively across business areas.
Additional Knowledge and experience:
- Experience implementing Employee Benefits and Flexible Benefits programmes
- Solid experience of the UK Employee Benefits market
- A good awareness of UK pay and benefit legislation
- Excellent and proven client-facing, project management experience
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to react and respond quickly and effectively
- Experience working with sophisticated and high-volume data
- 100% focus on client satisfaction
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude - hardworking and dedicated
- Hybrid working between home and office (3 days in office 2 working from home)
- 25 days annual leave with option to purchase additional holiday days
- Private medical insurance
- Employer contributory pension
- Onsite gym
- Free travel insurance for you and your family
- Life assurance – 4 x salary
- Practical Health Plan
- Salary sacrifice options include big technology purchase discounts, retail discounts platform, car lease schemes, share ownership plan and more
Why Personal Group?
We are an innovative and leading provider of employee reward and benefits. Our market leading benefits platform Hapi©, has been developed using state of the art technology and we are growing fast!
Joining us will give you the chance be part of a dynamic company that is constantly looking for ways to support our clients in engaging their employees.
“Personal Group is proud to be an inclusive employer and encourages applications from a diverse range of candidates. If you require reasonable adjustments to assist you with the application and/or recruitment processes, please contact our Recruitment Team"