A new opportunity has arisen for a Team Manager to join our growing Insurance Sales (PGB) business. As this is a field based role, you can be based anywhere in the UK.
Working in the field, you'll coach, support and develop a team of Employee Engagement Executives (EEE’s) who showcase our employee benefits app to our customer's employees and make FCA regulated, non-advisory sales of simple, easy to understand, insurance plans.
What you'll be doing:
As a Team Manager with Personal Group, you'll lead the team to achieve the annual Insurance sales and HAPV targets, quality and customer service standards, in accordance with internal business standards and regulatory requirements.
As part of the wider insurance sales management team, you'll contribute to the development of a people and performance culture, with a focus on developing and retaining talent, through effective team leadership.
This is a key role in our team to ensure we maximise Insurance sales opportunities, minimise exposure to risk, implement continuous improvement and contribute to, and maintain a customer and client centric culture and is a great opportunity for someone who is resilient, driven and wants to work in a team of like minded people.
What are we looking for someone who has:
- the understanding of people motivators and how to work with teams to get best outcomes for individual and business
- an understanding of a variety of sales channels and how to overcome barriers to success and maximise all opportunities
- an understanding of KPIS and targets for people and performance
- technical and operational knowledge of FCA regulations, data protection, financial crime would be an advantage
- a resilience to push for results, finding and exploring solutions
- the ability to develop lasting relationships with internal stakeholders and influence others with positive impacts
- an ability to operate in a changing environment and support others to do the same (adaptability)
- experience in managing and prioritising own workload and time, supporting and coaching team members to do the same
- experience in managing and coaching teams would be an advantage but is not essential
- experience of success in a target driven environment
- 30% Bonus
- Company car & fuel card
- iPad & iPhone
- 26 days annual leave with option to purchase additional holiday days
- Private medical insurance
- Employer contributory pension
- Onsite gym
- Free travel insurance for you and your family
- Life assurance – 4 x salary
- Practical Health Plan
- Salary sacrifice options include big technology purchase discounts, retail discounts platform, car lease schemes, share ownership plan and more
Why Personal Group?
We are an innovative and leading provider of employee reward and benefits. Our market leading benefits platform Hapi©, has been developed using state of the art technology and we are growing fast!
Joining us will give you the chance be part of a dynamic company that is constantly looking for ways to support our clients in engaging their employees.
“Personal Group is proud to be an inclusive employer and encourages applications from a diverse range of candidates. If you require reasonable adjustments to assist you with the application and/or recruitment processes, please contact our Recruitment Team