A new opportunity has arisen for an Outsystems Developer to join our growing Information Technology Team based in Milton Keynes (Hybrid working).
This role is focused on the development of high-quality web based business applications for use within Personal Group and its associated companies. The role is to work on some new customer facing applications as well as developing functionality for existing ones.
You'll be great for this role if:
- you have knowledge of web-based programming language is essential (OutSystems, .NET HTML CSS JAVA JQUERY)
- knowledge of SQL
- experience as an application programmer
- experience in developing software in a commercial environment
- experience and understanding of the software development lifecycle is essential
- experience in creating and maintaining accurate application documentation
- experience with developing OutSystems 11 – Associate and above.
What you'll be getting up to:
- evaluate, analyse, design and develop customer facing quality software solutions alongside the senior developers in the team
- create solutions to increase customer engagement with applications and services
- create documentation for system developments i.e. end users/project managers
- escalate calls to other IT members when necessary
- manage information to meet project needs
- monitor and report Management Information on any IT applications within the business
- provide user orientation and training when required amongst the IT department
- log, answer, resolve and update all development related support tickets
- ensure the compliance with FCA principles “Treating Customers Fairly” (TCF) & other relevant legislative requirements
- Hybrid working between home and office (3 days in office 2 working from home)
- 25 days annual leave with option to purchase additional holiday days
- Private medical insurance
- Employer contributory pension
- Onsite gym
- Free travel insurance for you and your family
- Life assurance – 4 x salary
- Practical Health Plan
- Salary sacrifice options include big technology purchase discounts, retail discounts platform, car lease schemes, share ownership plan and more
Why Personal Group?
We are an innovative and leading provider of employee reward and benefits. Our market leading benefits platform Hapi©, has been developed using state of the art technology and we are growing fast!
Joining us will give you the chance be part of a dynamic company that is constantly looking for ways to support our clients in engaging their employees.
“Personal Group is proud to be an inclusive employer and encourages applications from a diverse range of candidates. If you require reasonable adjustments to assist you with the application and/or recruitment processes, please contact our Recruitment Team