A new opportunity has arisen for an Senior Finance Manager to join our growing Finance department.
Responsibility for the development and maintenance of the Budgeting and Forecasting process for the Group alongside the provision of business partnering support to provide insight to key stakeholders across the business. Play a key role in the implementation and development of a new data warehouse.
Knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications required in the role
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified accountant with 4+ years post qualification experience, ideally in a management accounting or FP&A role.
- Commercially strong and analytical, with the ability to question and challenge information in a collaborative way
- Experience in business partnering, with the ability to work confidently and pro-actively with senior management
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with forecasting software (Microsoft Power BI or similar)
- Previous experience in the insurance or financial services (desirable)
Responsibilities and accountabilities in the role
- Run and develop the Group’s budgeting and forecasting process, to include the development of an integrated financial model including Balance Sheet and Cash Flow, post implementation of the Group’s data warehouse.
- Review and strengthen existing processes and financial models to improve the value of outputs to help drive revenue growth and profitability improvements.
- Work with the business areas to report on relevant KPI’s for the business, consolidating existing and identifying new where appropriate.
- Play a key role in the implementation and development of a new data warehouse.
- Prepare reporting packs and outputs for presentations to management, board members and investors as required.
- Work closely with the wider Finance team to support the tracking and monitoring of projects, including identification of key drivers and post go-live performance.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the commercial drivers of the business.
- Be a trusted advisor to stakeholders in the business, building strong working relationships across different levels.
- Support Treasury cash forecasting.
- Ensure compliance with employment legislation, FCA principles, “Treating Customers Fairly” (TCF) & other relevant legislative requirements.
- Hybrid working between home and office (3 days in office 2 working from home)
- 25 days annual leave with option to purchase additional holiday days
- Private medical insurance
- Employer contributory pension
- Onsite gym
- Free travel insurance for you and your family
- Life assurance – 4 x salary
- Practical Health Plan
- Salary sacrifice options include big technology purchase discounts, retail discounts platform, car lease schemes, share ownership plan and more
Why Personal Group?
We are an innovative and leading provider of employee reward and benefits. Our market leading benefits platform Hapi©, has been developed using state of the art technology and we are growing fast!
Joining us will give you the chance be part of a dynamic company that is constantly looking for ways to support our clients in engaging their employees.
“Personal Group is proud to be an inclusive employer and encourages applications from a diverse range of candidates. If you require reasonable adjustments to assist you with the application and/or recruitment processes, please contact our Recruitment Team