Are you a confident, enthusiastic, and target-driven individual looking for an exciting career opportunity?
Are you keen to find a sales role with great earning potential?
Do you have a passion for excellent customer care?
If the answer to these questions is “Yes!”, then we might have the role for you!
Our Field Sales Executive team represent Personal Group at client sites across the UK and talk to our customers (employees of our clients) about our blend of traditional and digital employee engagement services and insurance products.
All client site visits are pre-arranged so there is no cold calling. Once on site, you are able to plan out your time, meeting each customer on a 1-2-1 basis.
The products we offer are regulated, so this isn't a pressure selling environment. You will deliver sales presentations in a non-advisory capacity to a diverse range of people, offering solutions for real life concerns.
This role will involve UK wide travel, regularly staying away from home overnight and working flexible hours covering various customer shift patterns.
What are we looking for?
- Confident approach, someone who enjoys meeting new people
- Target driven with a determination to succeed
- Self-motivated with high levels of personal integrity
- Ability to adapt your style to each customer and empathise with them as individuals
- A clear communicator who can make a connection with every customer
- A keen interest in sales
- Driver with at least 2 years experience
Full training will be provided at our residential Training Academy in Milton Keynes so you are not required to have previous sales experience.
Many of our successful Field Sales Executive team members have joined us with little/ no previous sales experience.
What do we offer?
- £25,500 starting base salary, with potential to increase based on performance
- Uncapped monthly commission based on hitting highly achievable personal targets
- Fully expensed company car including fuel card, iPhone and an iPad
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days annual leave with option to purchase additional holiday days
- Employer contributory pension
- Discounted gym memberships
- Free travel insurance for you and your family
- Life assurance – 4 x salary
- Practical Health Plan
- Salary sacrifice options include big technology purchase discounts, retail discounts platform, car lease schemes, share ownership plan and more….
- Onsite residential Training Academy in Milton Keynes
- Team and individual incentives
- Company paid Summer and Christmas events
Tell me more about the Sales Team at Personal Group!
Our Field Sales Executives work hard, and play harder, in the spirit of our Company value ‘we have fun!’. There is a great team vibe with a healthy element of competition, which will help to spur you on, provide support and we have great rewards for achieving good results.
Your first three weeks will be spent on our residential training academy in Milton Keynes to ensure you truly understand the products you sell and how they benefit everyone. We will help you learn how to tailor your approach and showcase the best solution for our customers individually. You will receive ongoing support once you are up and running in the role from the PG team.
How do I apply and what is the Process?
To apply for this Field Sales Executive role, all you need initially is a current CV then we will send you two online assessments to further check your suitability and team fit for the role. If that goes well, we will interview you remotely and the final step is to invite you along to a meet and greet session with the PG team.
If you require any reasonable adjustments during our process please let us know.
More about Personal Group
Personal Group is a leading provider of both traditional and digital employee engagement services and products for thousands of employees across the UK. With over 35 years' experience protecting the working backbone of the UK, including bus drivers, factory workers and care support staff, we provide insurance packages and benefits programmes that understand people are more than just an employee.
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
Our office spaces have been risk assessed and are fully COVID safe with regular cleaning of high traffic areas and multiple sanitisation stations throughout, providing protection and reassurance for all our colleagues. Furthermore, our field-based staff are provided with personal protective equipment and sanitiser for all visits.